Naval Warfare Analyst
Sonalysts, Inc. is seeking a Surface, Aviation, or Submarine Warfare Officer with operational engineering experience supporting the U.S. Navy specializing in Surface, Aviation, and Submarine related Weapon Systems and their operational employment. The successful candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to think creatively and solve problems as well as collaborate effectively with senior government and military staff with little supervision.
What You Need To Bring To The Table (Required Qualifications):
Former Navy Surface Warfare Office, Naval Aviator, or Submarine Warfare Officer (O-3 or above)
At least four (4) years of Surface, Aviation, or Submarine Weapon System operational experience including deployments in and support of strike group operations as well as demonstrated watchstation qualifications in support Tactical operations
Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited academic institution
U.S. citizenship holding a minimum of a DoD Top Secret U.S. government security clearance
Desired, but not required, technical/operational experience in the following areas:
Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas:
- -Completion of ship deployment in support of Tactical operations
- -Tactics development and evaluation
- -Navy instructor/training specialist
- -Specialty fleet systems qualifications
What’s In It For You?
- Working on challenging and innovative projects
- Learning and applying new tools and technologies
- Becoming an integral part of an innovative, employee-owned company, which provides a full range of benefits including paid vacation time, tuition reimbursement program, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and 401(k) plans
Please verify U.S. citizenship in your resume or cover letter. Submissions without a statement verifying U.S. citizenship will not be considered.
Send resume to Sonalysts, Inc., 215 Parkway North, Waterford, CT 06385 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reply to Ad 3717.
Sonalysts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other basis protected by law.
Drug Testing Employer