Senior Submarine Project Specialist
Sonalysts, Inc., an employee-owned company and a high-technology service company, is currently seeking former senior active-duty command-qualified submarine officers.
Preferred candidates will possess the following:
- Strong credentials in submarine sonar, fire control, imaging and/or electronic warfare
- Experience in a training command and/or responsibility for tactical training
- Recent active duty or related industry experience
- Submarine Command or Command Duty Officer Experience
- Senior shore command staff positions
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN HOLDING OR ELIGIBLE FOR A GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE
Please verify U.S. citizenship in your resume or cover letter. Submissions without a statement verifying U.S. citizenship will not be considered.
Send resume to Sonalysts, Inc., 215 Parkway North, Waterford, CT 06385 or email@example.com. Reply to Ad 3718.
Sonalysts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other basis protected by law.
Drug Testing Employer