Careers at Sonalysts
As a Sonalysts employee, you can select benefit coverage for yourself, your spouse or domestic partner and your dependents.
We assist employees in balancing their personal and professional lives with the following benefits:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Targeted Skills Program
- Online Training Program
- Sonalysts Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Sonalysts Retirement and Savings (401(K)) Plan
- Physical wellness programs
- Onsite fitness center
- Transportation spending accounts
Our health benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage offered through a High Deductible Health Plan with a national network of providers. A Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) is offered, which is used in conjunction with the High Deductible Health Plan.
- Life accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Dental coverage
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Being employee owned, who we ask to join us is critical to our long-term success. With that in mind, these are key attributes we look for in our partners:
You are able to work both as an equal team member and a team leader. You understand that you have a voice in what goes on and why.
You have a vision for the future and you want to lead a path toward that vision. You know what needs to be done, and you do it.
You possess expert proficiency in your technical discipline to which you contribute and/or lead. You continually improve your expertise and keep current with the state of the art.
You are competent and capable in performing your work. You are honorable, keep your promises, and know who to tell first if you cannot meet a promise or expectation. In short, you work with integrity.